Tuesday, September 1, 2015


Ow

About covers August from my perspective and September started with bronchitis; however, all is not totally awful. I actually finished UNSETTLED SPIRITS! I’ve only been working on it for … well, the entire year, I guess.
Here’s the cover! I think, although I’m not certain, that it will be available in December (it’s so late, I don’t honestly know. Sigh).
 

Winners of August’s contest (SPIRITS ONSTAGE) are: Kathleen Lauri-Lewis, Wendy Lee, and Susan Moody. I’ll send your books ASAP, ladies. I have no idea what book/s I’ll give away at the end of September, but I’ll figure it out before then. If you’d like to enter this month’s contest, send me an email at alice@aliceduncan.net . Be sure to include your home address, so I’ll know where to send the book.
I’ll do a better blog for October. Promise. Unless my body decides to do something else ghastly to me. I’m beginning to wonder what it has against me, dang it.
If you’d like to visit my web site, the URL is http://aliceduncan.net/ and if you’re interested in being Facebook friends, please visit https://www.facebook.com/alice.duncan.925
Thanks!
 

No comments: